1. TERMS OF SERVICE
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.yogaforeveracademy.com is a site operated by Yoga Forever Ltd or “we” or “us”or “our”. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07374162 and have our registered office at 4 Hilldown Road London SW16 3DZ, United Kingdom.
3. ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on Our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Our Site, or our entire site, to users who have not registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
When the following words with capital letters are used in these Conditions, this is what they mean:
“Class” any exercise class provided by us or on our behalf at the Club as part of the Services;
“Credit and/or Ticket” Credits purchased via our Site and used to make bookings for Classes;
“Goods” any Goods offered for sale online or at one of our classes
“Services” services available to you via this Site, including the Classes;
“Website” www.yogaforeveracademy.com; and www.yoga-forever.com
5. HEALTH STATEMENT
i. By attending or accessing online the classes, activities and other programmes, offered by US and using our you hereby agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers involved in participating in the Classes.
ii. You accept and are aware that there are inherent risks associated with physical activity and participation in the Classes. Some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but they range from:
1) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises and sprains;
2) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks and concussions;
3) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death;
(1) You waive, release and forever discharge Yoga Forever Ltd its officers, agents, employees, instructors, ambassadors, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in the Classes
(2) represent you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from performing any of the Yogaforeveracademy classes, and/or put you in any physical or medical danger, and have not been instructed by a physician not to do so.
iv. Yoga Forever Ltd reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion. For safety reasons, you are responsible for adhering to the above provisions
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update Our Site and regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to Our Site or close Our Site. Any of the material on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We cannot guarantee that this Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on Our Site please contact us by email at (email@example.com) and we will endeavour to correct it.
6. OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on Our Site and is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
8. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. LINKING TO OUR SITE
You cannot link to our home page or create a link to any part of Our Site and you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw any unauthorised linking without notice.
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to Our Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
YOUR CONCERNS: If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site or App, please address those by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 20th March 2020